Consult, Engage, Make a Difference - Consulting Needs Passsion.
Campana & Schott Inc. is the New York City-based innovation hub of the Campana & Schott Group, a privately held, 25-year-old management and technology consulting firm with offices across Europe. Clients are typically top executives in some of Germany’s most prominent publicly listed companies, from airlines and automotive to healthcare and consumer. In the U.S., Campana & Schott focuses on healthcare and pharmaceuticals, combining digital and technology innovation with change management and transformation to create new momentum.
Your Opportunity at Campana & Schott - Create & Facilitate
- Learn from assignments on demanding customer Project, Program, and Project Portfolio Management projects as a valued team member
- Work on client projects end to end: from project planning to implementation; from strategic projects to entire portfolios
- Assist in identifying business needs, design and establish processes, guidelines, and documentation
- Assist in providing execution roadmaps, plans, timelines, and continuous status reporting
- Engage in important internal initiatives and communities to shape our U.S. office
- Develop, present, and implement your own creative solutions in our team’s start-up, hands-on atmosphere
Your Profile - Personal & Professional
- Masters or Bachelors from an accredited College or University
- 0-2 years of work experience
- A strong interest in business transformations, project management, and agile organizations
- Knowledge of or interest in learning change management principles, project management methodologies and tools
- Strong communication skills and a team-oriented mentality
- Analytical mindset, entrepreneurial spirit, and self-motivated working attitude
- Ability to effectively manage your time and tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible and adaptable to the changing needs of the role and work environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- Must be able to legally work in the United States without sponsorship
Our Offer - Grow & Feel Comfortable
Join a dynamic team in a company in a Start-Up atmosphere supported by strong roots of 25 years of successful business in Europe. If you are looking for a fast-paced working environment with exciting and innovative mandates around business transformation and if you are enjoying working closely with great colleagues and great clients, then this is a unique opportunity for you.
Benefit from joining our fast-growing U.S. team, take over entrepreneurial and leadership responsibilities, and shape the future of Campana & Schott Inc. In addition, take advantage of our generous personal training budget.
Mentoring from senior professionals and engagement in an active exchange of knowledge with over 400 consultants worldwide in forums and special expertise groups.
Professional & personal:
You can expect excellent project work and a trusting atmosphere with your colleagues and supervisors.
Competitive compensation package, great work-live-balance, annual company trip